Forty years ago, who would have imagined the coffeemakers would become an integral part of our busy life? It is true that for centuries Coffee has helped both men and women to recharge themselves for work time after time, but today more than hundred varieties of coffee blends exists. But today, no one has the time to spend on making a good cup of coffee while rushing through work. So, now Coffee makers are enjoying a huge sells demand both online and offline.
How to buy the perfect coffee maker
Although it would seem like the major function of a coffee maker is to boil water and blend coffee in it, but do know that all coffee maker brands and designs vary. Not only the functionality, but the quality of your coffee blend will vary from one coffee maker to the other. So, if you love to have a pure taste of coffee every now and then, then it is important for you to know the guidelines on how to find the right coffee maker.
Consider your taste first
Before bulging into the market and spending money on the best featured coffee maker, you should first think about your preference. As there are lots of coffee flavors to choose from, it is important to buy a coffee maker that can perfectly brew a cup of coffee that suits your taste.
If you love to have a full flavored, caffeine rich cup of coffee each day, then buying an espresso maker or a French press coffee maker would be the best option for you. And if you like your coffee light and easy then you should consider buying a drip coffee maker.
Number of serves
“Coffee is the curse of the working class” is a common proverb in today’s busy life. If you are a coffee lover then it is obvious that you would need at least 2-3 cup of coffee each day. If that is your case, then you should buy a coffee maker that has a Marge reservoir size with a fiber based filter, as this type of coffee maker would help you ensure several coffees serving all thorough the day.
While buying a coffee maker, you should also consider the variable cup size and how many cups the coffee maker support for each session. To get maximum value out of your money, you should also consider the temperature and the cup size that fits easily within the carafe’s pod.
Most updated coffee makers these days come with a coffee bean filter and some of them also has been grinders installed into them. So, while buying a coffee maker, you should choose the one that serves you the best. If you go for a blade grinder, then you will less deep, blended caffeine taste on your cup of coffee. Whereas if you go for a Burr Grinder then you will be able to taste the most enriched taste of caffeine on each sip as burr grinder grinds the coffee beans into powder forms.
Top 5 best coffee makers review
To save your time and to help you to make the best buying decision we have selected the 5 best coffee makers that are available in the market. By carefully going through the features and customer reviews, from hundreds of coffee makers now we present to you the top 5 coffee makers that will provide you the best value for your price.
Melitta Coffee Maker
If you can’t go a single day without Coffee and a great admirer of good quality Coffee then Melitta Coffee Maker would be the best solution for you. With its modern state-of-the-art design and easy to use functionality, you will love this coffee maker at your first glance for sure.
Here are some more amazing features of Melitta Coffee maker:
- Preinstalled setting to ensure the best cup of coffee with a single touch
- Made with top quality stainless steel that makes the appliance durable and sustainable
- Has an easy to remove and attach, cone shaped filter basket for maximum usability
- High density metal keeps your coffee warm for hours
- One of the best programmable coffee makers, which will let you to have a rich taste of coffee in the morning
- Makes 10 cups of coffee per session
- Easy to clean and oxidized aluminum for long term stain free use
To read in-depth reviews about this top of the line double insulated coffee maker, visit Melitta Coffee Maker review page.
Mr. Coffee MVMC-EL1
If you are looking for the best coffee maker with a modern look then the MVMC-EL1 is definitely worth a look. Beside the amazing transparent coffee holder the first thing that you will catch your eyes is its stunning design with beautiful curves.
Here are some more features that you would definitely love about the MVMC-EL1:
- Specially designed and developed to make the tastiest cup of latte
- Perfect to use for both home and coffee shop
- Takes only 5 minutes to brew and forth a tasty cup of latte
- Goes perfectly with modern home décor
- Has a beautiful transparent coffee flask that enhances the beauty of the coffee maker
- Automatically turns off the power as soon as the latte is ready
- Comes with a detailed recipe book that includes guidelines for Lattes, Hot Chocolates and more hot beverages
- One touch setting functionality to make a perfect cup of latte
- Will not take more than 5 minutes to clean the whole coffee maker perfectly.
If you are interested to buy this beautiful piece of latte maker with the best online deal, visit this MVMC-EL1 review page.
Cuisinart DTC-975BKN Thermal
The Cusinart DTC-975BKN is known as the complete coffee maker package. Beside its simple-sustainable thermal coffee maker, the flask itself looks very good. If you want to serve warm and tasty coffee to your guest using the flask, you can do it too. Here are some more features of DTC-975BKN:
- Makes 12 cups of coffee during each session and keeps the coffee warm for several hours
- Uses a brew through/ pour through lid that prevents the coffee flavors from vaporizing.
- Uses most advanced Grinding technology to keep the taste of the Coffee intact.
- Has a magnified water level indicator to help you make the perfect blended coffee
- Solid and sustainable construction for long term use
- Simple and easy to use Carafe setting that lets anyone have the perfectly blended coffee with a single touch
- Endures heavy use and takes a minimum amount of time to prepare a perfectly blended cup of coffee
To find more in-depth details about Cuisinart DTC-975BKN thermal coffee maker and how it is different from all the other coffee makers in the market, visit Cuisinart DTC-975BKN review page.
DeLonghi DCF2212T Drip coffee maker
The DCF2212T is the perfect coffee maker for the coffeeholics. From making a perfect blend of coffee to ensuring a beautiful aroma of caffeine, this simple yet effective coffee maker does them all. The most unique feature about this coffee maker is its cup warming platform. By storing and warming up two coffee cups on that platform, you will be able to intensify your coffee intake experience by a lot.
Here are some more features of Delonghi DCF2212T:
- Easiest front access design to make help you get your first cup of morning coffee with ease
- Innovative Unique Aroma Button to ensure a cup of coffee that gets 10 out of 10 from any coffee lover
- Easy to use the programmable 24 hour timer to ensure automated coffee brewing
- Makes 12 cups of coffee per session
- Automatic power shut off after 2 hours
- Compact design for easy storing and cleaning functionality
- Durable Gold tone filter to ensure the most perfect blend of coffee each time
- Comes with an in-depth coffee making guideline and instruction book
By visiting the DCF2212T’s review page, you can check out more details about this bestselling coffee maker.
Hamilton Beach 49983A
If you are looking for a coffee maker that can make that can take care of all your daily caffeine needs, then Hamilton Beach 49983A would be a great option for you. From making a perfect single cup coffee to a flavor rich pot, with Hamilton you can make them all. If you are a genuine coffee lover and can’t go a single day without coffee, then the 49983A is the one for you.
Here are some features that you will receive as you order a piece of 49983A:
- A versatile coffee maker that supports both a coffee flux and a coffee cup
- Can brew up to 14 ounces of coffee within a single session
- Comes pre-defined setting for gold and regular brewing
- Automatic 2 hour shutter features to save power
- The product has a 1 year warranty and comes equipped with an in-depth quick starter guide
- Adjustable resting for both cup, pot and coffee flux
- Dishwasher safe, removable parts for maximum usability
If you would love to read some in-depth reviews of this coffee maker, then check out 49983a review page.