Unlock My Hip Flexors Review
We’re constantly sitting. But did you know how this affects the muscles of your pelvic region, your blood flow, your posture, and even your stress levels and hormones? Tight hip flexors (or psoas) are extremely common, and will without a shade of doubt lead to poor posture, back pain, impaired circulation to the pelvic region & legs. Your hips are so pivotal to your ability to move properly and function as a result. You don’t need to be in massive pain either in order to need to remedy your hip flexors.
Muscles are they really need to be stretched out to remain healthy and strong and the muscles of the hip are no different. However they are quite tricky to properly stretch safely and fully.
What are hip flexors?
Are a group of muscles in your hip area which allows you to move your legs up towards your body, allowing us to walk and do other forms of movement? This group of muscles allows most of our forms of movement. Hip flexors are extremely important to us for these reasons. They are also easily damaged or strained which causes a lot of pain and lowers mobility significantly.
You can be strong, active and energetic for yourself and loved ones. Unlock your hip flexors,” is here, to help you live life to the fullest.
If you are trying to get a six-pack of abs and are doing crunches or other workouts incorrectly you might be working out your hip flexors instead which will pull your belly down. Giving you a larger belly but not fat.
About Mike Westerdal and Rick Kaselj, the authors
Mike Westerdal, in the introduction part of the book tells the story of just how important your hip flexors are. He also tells a few stories about how his co-author and mentor – Kinesiologist and Injury Specialist Rick Kaselj – has helped a ton of people get rid of various injuries and pains. Rick Kaselj, MS, a registered kisineologist and injury specialist, has given 352 live presentations to more than 8,152 health professionals in the US and Canada.
Rick is one of the few injury specialists he met who actually helps athletes get back to training after an injury instead of urging them to avoid workouts altogether.
Westerdal explains how sitting is killing your physical and emotional health. Trying to sit, stand, twist, reach, bend, walk etc. are either very painful or impossible to do with injured hips.
The right sequence of the exercises are just as important as the exercises themselves. Unlock my hips helps you better understand what you can expect from the course and you also learn a bit of anatomy along the way.
Unlock My Hips is a must for you if,
- Your body to stare fat as a survival response due to stress.
- Your energy levels to drop.
- Your sex life to suffer.
- Poor posture and anterior pelvic tilt which gives your body a “fat belly bulge” look.
- You have a bad posture.
- your sex life hurts
About unlock my hips
There are many many stretching programs – paid and free – on the internet and in book stores. Unlock your Hip Flexors is one of the best ones around. Covers a lot of more body parts than just the hip flexors. Although some of the stretches and exercises are well-known, Rick says it’s the specific sequence that’s most important.
The exercise movements vary from light to medium difficulty; light stretch and medium stretch. The 10 exercises in the video program include PNF Stretching, Dynamic Stretching, Static Stretching, 3-Dimensional Core Stability Exercises, Mobility Exercises, Fascia Stretching, and Muscle Activation Movements. Every detail of the body positions, how long you should do each movement, how many repetitions, the purposes of every movement and also the tips.
Athletes are likely to want to reap the benefits of this program, as it helps their strength gains and overall stamina to help them get through each workout with increased vigour. You can also expect more sexual energy and better mental performance.
Pros of unlock my hip flexors
- Digital Version is a 63 page PDF that’s easy and accessible on all digital devices (laptop, phone, tablet).
- Easy to do on a daily basis.
- Program is very easy to do daily and time-efficient (10 steps, 10 minutes a day approx).
- Author is certified specialist.
- Comes complete with stretches, core exercises, movements for activation, motility exercises, etc.
- Really cheap, money-back guarantee
- It has a 60-day money back guarantee, in case for some reason the program isn’t for you.
- No equipment is necessary and it just over 10 minutes to complete.
Cons of unlock my hip flexors
- It is available only in digital format.
- They try to sell other products to you along with this one.
Why is Unlock my hip flexors important for you?
Americans spent 10 hours a day in front of screen. Therefore, if you are suffering from any of these: bad posture, trouble sleep, circulatory issues, joints/back pain, high anxiety, digestive problems, loss of sexual performance, walking with discomfort or lack of explosiveness in gym then most probably you are having Tight Hip Flexors. What does this mean to your fitness?
- Sequential Flow Method’ that is especially created to address this problem, is included in this program.
- Rapidly drop ugly body fat that stubbornly clings to your body.
- Train harder, heavier and gain strength faster than you thought possible.
- Flood your mind and body with renewed energy and vigour.
- Help you achieve peak performance day after day.
- Hit your peak of sexual health.
You'll receive a highly targeted manual with greater depth about the hip flexor muscle group and the effects of its shortening on your health and well-being. It also includes detailed descriptions of the exact exercise movements with pictures. The manual is 63 pages.
It’s between $10 and $15. Unlock my hip flexors is a program with a lot of value for such less money. It is for sure worth a try.